MPA3:Admin area/Sites & tools/Sites Management
On this page you add sites, products and tours. In order your MPA3 to work you should have sites and products for each site.
First you have to add your sites, then you will be able to add products and tours for each of them.
Also you will be able to set specific billing cascading order for each site.
Add a New Site
Adding new site is simple. You just have to fill site title and select few options.
- Merge under - Merging the new site under other site will make MPA3 to hide this site from the stats and to add its numbers to the main site stats.
- Copy Site Properties - Copy the site properties of the above selected site (if any). These are Title, URL, etc.
Current sites in program
This is a list with current added sites in the system.
By clicking of site's titles you can edit each site properties.
In Action column there are more options:
- Products - Manage products
- Rates - Manage pay rates
- Tours - Manage tour pages
- Cascading - Manage cascading order
From Where selected drop down you can change status, visibility or to delete multiple sites.
Here you can edit site's properties:
- Title - Site title. This title will be seen from the affiliates in the link code tools and statistics.
- URL - Site URL.
- Links Domain - If set this will replace the default URL of the linking codes so you can have hits.sitename.com/hit.php... - don't put slash at the end!
- Signup Domain - If set this will replace the default URL of the signup pages so you can have signup.sitename.com/signup/signup.php... - don't put slash at the end!
- Gallery Builder Domain - If set this will replace the default URL of the Gallery Builder so you can have gallery.sitename.com... - don't put slash at the end!
- Alternate URL - Surfer from not trusted countries will be automatically redirected to this URL. Very useful if you use phone billing or dialers.
- POST URL - If this URL is set every time MPA3 registers a new transaction a notification with details will be posted to this URL. The parameters sent are as follows: transaction_id, subscription_id, username, password, email, fname, lname, amount, free_trial, trial, full_price, conversion, rebill, credit, chargeback, trn_date, product_id, product_code, site, site_url, processor, subscription_date, expiration_date
- Post Method - Set either POST or GET. This is the HTTP request method used for the POST URL.
- Use alternate URL - You can temporary turn off the alternate URL feature.
- Mpush Campaign ID - Mpush campaign ID. You have to get it from Mpush.
- Use pixel tracking - You can use pixel tracking for this site. In order to use this feature you must set up 'Links Domain'.
- Passwords file full path - The location of your .htpasswd file (the name might be different, but you can get the idea) on the server where your pay site is. If using MySQL authentication, set here the database data in the following manner: host|user|pass|database|tablename|username_field|password_field
- URL to passwords management (adp.cgi) - You will get a passwords management script with your install named adp.cgi. You must upload it on your server in a location where MPA3 can contact it via HTTP.
- Welcome page URL - This is the page where your customers will be redirected after successfully signup.
- Deny page URL - This is the page where your customers will be redirected if their signup is rejected.
- Decline check URL - This is the page where your customers will be redirected if they cancel the signup.
- Members area URL - The URL of site's members area.
- Niche - Select the niche of the gallery or type a new niche in the text field. The new niche will be added to the database and will be available in the future.
- Site is active - Set site status. If site is inactive it can not generate hits and sales.
- Site is visible for webmasters - Set site's visibility.
- Site owner - Set webmaster id here. Set this only if you want to set someone else's site in your program and you will pay him % of the profit.
- Offer trials to type-in visitors - Set this to NO, if you don't want to offer trial products to your type-in visitors.
- Overhead - If you set another site owner for this site here you can set the % of expenses you plan to reduce before you pay him his commission. For example processors fees, bandwidth and so on. This % is reduced before any other expense like webmasters commissions.
- Payout - The % of the profit from that site that you will pay the owner. This % is calculated after the overhead and the webmasters commissions are reduced from the total income.
- Netbilling access key - This key needs to be setup for member cancelations. You can get it from Netbilling admin>Setup>Browse sites>click to config a site>Access keyword.
- Secure Data Bill Site UUID - This ID is defined in the Secure Data Bill Admin portal. Login to the Admin portal scroll to the sub menu 'Configuration' and click on the 'Sites' menu option. Load the site and the ID is found in the 'Site UUID' field.
- Secure Data Bill API Hash Key - This value is defined in the Secure Data Bill Admin portal. Login to the Admin portal scroll to the sub menu 'Configuration' and click on the 'Sites' menu option. Load the site and the value is found in the 'API Hash Key' field. The merchant can change this value by clicking on the 'New' button beside this field and clicking the 'Save' button at the bottom to update.
- GXB site ID - Site ID in GXB system. You have to get it from GXB.
- ClearCard site ID - Site ID in ClearCard system. You have to get it from ClearCard.
- NetCash site ID - Site ID in NetCash system. You have to get it from NetCash.
- RSBilling site ID - Site ID in RSBilling system. You have to get it from RSBilling.
- Plug'n Pay acct_code - Plug'n Pay account code. You have to get it from Plug'n Pay.
- DHD Merchant ID (optional) - DHD merchant ID. You have to get it from DHD.
- DHD purchase page - ???
- DHD EU debit URL - DHD euro debit URL.
- DHD Checks URL - DHD checks URL.
- CommerceGate site ID - Site ID in CommerceGate system. You have to get it from CommerceGate.
- Affil4you - The code is formed from you username and password for access to sexy.affil4you.com in this way - usernamepassword.
- RocketGate CSS URL(optional) - The code is formed from you username and password for access to sexy.affil4you.com in this way - usernamepassword.
- Use RocketGate in IFRAME - Set to YES if you want to use RocketGate checkout page in an IFRAME.
- Vendo site ID - Get this from LocalBilling admin->Sites->Site List.
- Vendo package ID - ???
- Vendo VAT package ID - ???
- 2000charge site ID - Site ID in 2000charge system. You have to get it from 2000charge.
- Webbilling Package Group ID - You can define package groups from webbilling admin panel.
- Webbilling Package ID - You can define package id from webbilling admin panel.
- NCC site ID - Site ID in NCC system. You have to get it from NCC.
- P2E site ID - Get this from your P2E reseller area ->Manage sites.
- P2E product ID - May be provided by P2E support.
- Phoneaccess content ID - Get this from Phoneaccess admin >Contents>Information>copy the first column in the table (content_id).
- PayXpert OriginatorID - Get this from PayXpert Merchant login -> Settings -> Websites -> Site ID value.
- PayXpert Password - Get this from PayXpert Merchant login -> Settings -> Websites -> Website settings.
- Default console - ???
- ChargeMeLater product ID - If you already have a product code it is recommended to use it. If you don't have a code click the button bellow to create a new product code. All existing product codes you can check in your CML Admin Panel. For successful creation a banner URL is required.
- ChargeMeLater banner URL - ChargeMeLater banner URL.
- ChargeMeLater product ID generator - Use Get CML product button to generate new ChargeMeLater product ID.
- Adultcentro site ID - Set here your Adultcentro Site ID.
- Adultcentro option ID - Set here your Adultcentro Option ID.
- Adultcentro URL - Set here the Adultcentro User Registration script url.(the one for third party affiliate software).
Current Products for Site <Site Title> (ID #<Site ID>)
Lists current products for selected site.
Current Tours for Site <Site Title> (ID #<Site ID>)
Lists current tours for selected site.