MPA3:Admin area/Sites & tools/Membership Definitions
On this page you can allow membership to a members area to be given after an event. For example you can give access to second members are to each of your customers when they make a rebill.
With Select event settings you can define a lot events that will be applied to your customers.
Set Membership Definition Options
- Title - Membership definition title
- Select product - Select the products you want to assign the member area/s below. When a member signs for these products and has the billing events selected below he'll be added to the selected members areas.
- Select site - Select the sites you want to assign the member area/s below. When a member signs for these sites and has the billing events selected below he'll be added to the selected members areas.
- Select member areas - Select the member area/s that the members must be added to when they signup for the sites selected above, and the billing events selected below.
- Select event - No transaction usually means the member has been added manually from the mpa3 admin panel. Please note that if you add a member manually and set subscription_id, processor and product, a transaction will be added in mpa3, so this checkbox won't work in this case. If you need to ensure all manual added members are processed by this definition, select some of the below events as well.
- times - Set here how many rebills should a member have in order to be added to the member areas selected above. This works only when the rebill checkbox is selected.
- Action - What action will be executed when selected event has triggered.
- Active - Select whether membership definition is active.