MPA3:Admin area/Sites & tools/Hosted Free Sites
Hosted Free Sites
In order to setup a free site properly you have to set a special outgoing link. This is the link that points to the paysite. This is needed in order MPA3 to be able to creadit the webmaster that brought the surfer for any eventual sale. In order to get the link go to the Free Sites Outgoing Link Generator.
How to create a preview for the free site:
If you want to put up a preview of the free site just make a screenshot of the page in your browser and paste it any graphical editor. Save the image as preview.jpg (the file name should be lowercase) and upload it in the home directory of your free site. For example: http://mysite.com/free_sites/01/preview.jpg
If there's a preview.jpg image, it will appear in the linking code section of the webmaster area next to the free site's affiliate link. Don't forget to set the "Image preview" value to "Yes".
Add New / Update Site
- Title - Title of the free site. It will be visible for your affiliates.
- URL - URL of the free site.
- Description - Description of the free site. It will be visible for your affiliates.
- Site - ???
Free Site Properties
- Galleries - Number of galleries in the free site.
- Photos - Number of photos in the free site.
- Movies - Number of movies in the free site.
- Active - Hits pointing to active free hosted sites are counted, while inactive ones are not.
- Visible - Visible are those free hosted sites listed in webmaster's admin panel. If a free hosted site is not visible they can't get the link to it, only you can give the link to them.
- Image preview - If there's a preview.jpg image, it will appear in the linking code section of the webmaster area next to the free site's affiliate link.