MPA3:Admin area/Settings/Stats by E-Mail
Stats by E-Mail
This section is placed in the MPA3 Admin -> Report Settings -> Stats by E-Mail.
Here you can enable / disable email statistics
- Set the e-mail where you want to receive statistics - This is the email you want statistics to be sent.
- Set the statistics period - You can choose between daily or weekly stats
- Set how often you want to receive statistic e-mails - You can choose between any number of days or hours
- Hide Total stats - This option allows you hide total stats
Below are similar forms for every program you have created in MPA3 - Each form contains 3 rows, where you define, respectfully, the Table Titles (Column headers), the Stats Formulas and the Column Alignment.
The entries must be comma-separated and you have to enter equal number of entries in all of the 3 rows. (Ex: if you have entered 6 column titles, you must also give 6 formulas and 6 alignments).
- Table Titles by column - Enter the texts you want to be displayed as column headers. This way you set the number of columns for the stats table.
- Stats Formula by column - Here you define what data to be displayed in the columns of the stats table (in the same order like the table titles).
There is a number of keywords you can use for formulas: 'raw', 'uniques', 'free_trials', 'trials', 'full_price', 'ratio', 'conversions', 'rebills', 'chargebacks', 'chargebacks_count', 'credits', 'credits_count', 'payout', 'jp_raw', 'jp_uniques', 'jp_submit'. If you want, you can also combine them in basic arithmetical expressions (ex.: free_trials+trials ) and display the result in the stats.
- Alignment by column - left, center, right - one of the keywords for each column.