MPA3:Admin area/Settings/Billing Processors/NetCash
Processor Netcash setup
NetCash Billing Solution Setup:
1) Preparation Considerations.
NetCash will provide each Merchant with a unique Merchant Identifier (merchant_id). This unique Merchant Identifier will be used for HTTPS communications between NetCash and the Merchant when a Consumer is purchasing access to Merchant content using NetCash.
NetCash will assign a password for the Merchant to access the www.netcash.com website.
NetCash will provide its www.netcash.com certificate to the Merchant as a standard PEM or DER formatted file. This certificate will be used by the Merchant to ensure that communications truly originate from NetCash and to encrypt traffic between NetCash and the Merchant.
The Merchant will provide their website certificate to NetCash as a standard PEM or DER file (or any other file format supported by openSSL). This certificate is used to ensure that NetCash HTTPS communications can only occur with authorized Merchants, and will alert NetCash to potentially fraudulent sites posing as legitimate Merchants.
If the Merchant does not have a website certificate (to support TLS or SSL connections, i.e., via HTTPS), the Merchant may contact NetCash for technical assistance on generating an appropriate certificate. If needed, NetCash can issue certificates to Merchants for their websites, but only for use in communicating via HTTPS with NetCash. Technical assistance in configuring web server software to use certificates can be provided during the setup phase, and testing facilities will be provided to confirm that the Merchant's applications are working with NetCash using appropriate security protocols.
2) Fill in all fields in NetCash Configuration under MPA3 Admin > Settings > Billing > Billing Processor > NetCash Configuration.
Please, use "test.netcash.com" for NetCash Server Name to switch to the testing environment or "www.netcash.com" to go live.
3) Set NetCash Site ID. This you can do fromMPA3 Admin > Sites > Click to edit a site > Netcash Site ID.
4) Contact NetCash and tell them to set the postback URLs to:
1. Cancel Subscription - http://www.mpa3url.com/netcash/cancel_subscription.php
2. Transaction Information - http://www.mpa3url.com/netcash/get_transaction_information.php
3. Confirm Payment - http://www.mpa3url.com/netcash/confirm_payment.php
5) To enable NetCash in your join pages, please follow the instructions below: Add the following code in your join.html HTML code HEAD section: