MPA3:Admin area/Settings/Billing Processors/CommerceGate
Processor CommerceGate Setup
Step-by-Step CommerceGate billing solution setup:
1) Set the username and password under MPA3 Admin > Settings > Billing > Billing Processor > CommerceGate Configuration.
2) Set the product codes for the site you are about to sell via CommerceGate from MPA3 Admin > Sites > Click to edit a site's products->click to edit a product-> fill in the CommerceGate field. The product code is formed as follows: First you have to login to https://secure.commercegate.com/customers/ with your username and password. After that in 'WebSites Management > My Websites > Website Data > Website Offers' you`ll find Offer ID - which is actually your product code.
3) Go to MPA3 Admin > Sites > Site properties and fill in 'CommerceGate site ID'. First you have to login to https://secure.commercegate.com/customers/ with your username and password. After that in WebSites Management->My Websites->Website Data you`ll find Website ID - which is the value you need to enter in the 'Commercegate site ID' field.
4) Contact CommerceGate and tell them to set the postback URL to: http://www.mpa3url.com/signup/commercegate.php
5) Make sure the file mpa3folder/.mpa3/backend/commercegate_transactions.php is in the crontab and is set to run on every 15 minutes. (contact support for assistance)